Thursday, October 10, 2013

Don't Forget, Stay Weird

Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Sometimes you need to remind me. I think I had times I was a bit to geekish. Too much pat of the mass doing things as always. For example I remember when I worked in publishing. I liked the job, companies, the industry, the people etc. And I much adapted to it. Quiet conservative I did what I was asked for and what always where done.
Not always and not extreme. There where of course times I jumped on new projects, visited customers, set up new things etc. And this is exactly what's new and adds new value. It is great to get out of the comfort zone, add some crazyness toward new things. Ask thereby: How can I add value to the world by staying weird and do what I enjoy to do?
GW 

Similar articles:

Machmal musst du mich erinnern doch etwas mehr abgehoben zu sein. Ich glaube ich hatte Zeiten wo ich zu streberhaft war. Beispielsweise erinnere ich mich an meine Zeit im Verlagswesen. Den Job, sowie die Unternehmen, die Leute, die Branche habe ich sehr gemocht. Und ich war sehr, sehr angepasst. Konservativ habe ich gmeacht was man von mir wollte und was immer auf diesen Weg getan wurde.
Nicht immer war es so und auch nicht extrem. Auf jeden Fall gab es Zeiten wo ich auf neuen Projekte sprang, Kunden besuchte, neue Dinge ausprobierte etc. Und das ist exakt was neuen Wert bringt. Es ist großartig die Komfortzone zu velassen und neue Dinge zu schaffen. Das ist exakt was neuen Wert bringt. Es ist großartig abgehoben zu sein und neue Dinge zu probieren. Frage dich dabei: Wie kann ich Wert schaffen in dem ich abgehoben bin und genieße was ich tue?
GW 

Ähnliche Artikel: 


1 comment:

  1. I empathize so much I should dramatize the point with iambic pentameter! Working for the government could be as dull as working a pencil without a sharpener unless in the company of someone with a sharp wit or well-honed humor. Now I work part-time and enjoy playing around with other people who are working hard. Though I make less money, it's a joy to provide entertainment and laughter in those moments our work can make us like drones...

    ReplyDelete